My doll plans 2012
Nov. 6th, 2011 01:34 amSwitch dream of doll Yen onto double jointed body: done.
Sell dollzone vampire head: done.
Buy body for elf shiwoo head
Sell old single joint body from yen
sell the 47cm obitsu I don't play with since I got my second mini dollfie dream
Use the funds from the obitsu to buy a ltf chiwoo w little monica devil parts
To finish:
Chael's tail and paint job
Koi body blushing on my planetdoll mermaid
new face up for moka my mnf shiwoo
the naga body I have put off forever
Other dolls: finish shandy doll mod
finish zebra girl actiom figure mod
finish collector action figure mod
Make wa lolita for my monster high frankie
Sell dollzone vampire head: done.
Buy body for elf shiwoo head
Sell old single joint body from yen
sell the 47cm obitsu I don't play with since I got my second mini dollfie dream
Use the funds from the obitsu to buy a ltf chiwoo w little monica devil parts
To finish:
Chael's tail and paint job
Koi body blushing on my planetdoll mermaid
new face up for moka my mnf shiwoo
the naga body I have put off forever
Other dolls: finish shandy doll mod
finish zebra girl actiom figure mod
finish collector action figure mod
Make wa lolita for my monster high frankie