This weekend
Dec. 2nd, 2011 03:22 pmAnother ATC library event, and working on the final papers due the 12th and 14th respectively for my classes.
Not quite sure when final presentation is due for my microbio class... I might also be working on that this weekend.
Also entered a doll clothing swap, so I've got to sew something for that. Fortunately my partner's doll is about the size as my Zen, so I can use her as a model.
Debating what I want to do with my MNF El. I was originally going to make her into a snake-woman, but now I'm thinking I might just leave her human. Because I've been 'meaning' to make her into a snake-woman for YEARS now, so she's still just a pile of parts in a drawer.
Not quite sure when final presentation is due for my microbio class... I might also be working on that this weekend.
Also entered a doll clothing swap, so I've got to sew something for that. Fortunately my partner's doll is about the size as my Zen, so I can use her as a model.
Debating what I want to do with my MNF El. I was originally going to make her into a snake-woman, but now I'm thinking I might just leave her human. Because I've been 'meaning' to make her into a snake-woman for YEARS now, so she's still just a pile of parts in a drawer.