My upcoming doll projects
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:38 amMakin' a list and checking it twice:
Finish the leg blushing on my peapod goat hooves, restring my hooved bodies
Finish the wing re-blushing on my Leeke ent wings
Get the remaining paint off Chael's head and start re-painting him to match his incoming new body
Saw down the length and sand down the width of my Dollzone body so Nyubi's head can be attached to it
Put magnets on Nyubi's head so she can wear the tree horns
Get the minis dressed for the doll meet on the 15th.
Get Clotilde body blushed and modded
Wait for my Ke head and Rolly head to return from the face-up artist.
Sell some more doll stuff so I can pick up a Hujoo body for my floating chibi-Anubis head. Package up the items I intend to try to sell at the doll meet in order to buy this body.
Should my chibi Anubis be a girl or a boy?! I like the girl Hujoo body better, but I'm not sure how girl! Anubis will be received :P
Finish the leg blushing on my peapod goat hooves, restring my hooved bodies
Finish the wing re-blushing on my Leeke ent wings
Get the remaining paint off Chael's head and start re-painting him to match his incoming new body
Saw down the length and sand down the width of my Dollzone body so Nyubi's head can be attached to it
Put magnets on Nyubi's head so she can wear the tree horns
Get the minis dressed for the doll meet on the 15th.
Get Clotilde body blushed and modded
Wait for my Ke head and Rolly head to return from the face-up artist.
Sell some more doll stuff so I can pick up a Hujoo body for my floating chibi-Anubis head. Package up the items I intend to try to sell at the doll meet in order to buy this body.
Should my chibi Anubis be a girl or a boy?! I like the girl Hujoo body better, but I'm not sure how girl! Anubis will be received :P