Wasting my night with nostalgia
Oct. 5th, 2010 08:37 pmI found an old, OLD (like high school or early college) era CD wallet full of mixed CDs I made. This was back in the days when Audio Planet was still around. (Audio Galaxy? God so long I've forgotten!!!) So I don't HAVE the original MP3s for many of these, so I'm re-ripping them to my computer for nostalgia. Unfortunately, most of the time I remember artist OR song, not both.
Fun to see how my tastes in music have/haven't changed. I'm wishing I'd found this CD before MAS karaoke so I could have done an Alice Cooper song too. So I could do one OTHER than 'School's Out.' Something like 'Feed My Frankenstein' would be appropriate for MAS, right? (More so than 'Dead Babies' or ANYTHING off 'Welcome to my Nightmare.')
I still like Drain STH. I wonder why I ever bothered with Kittie. I LOL at the fact that I ACTUALLY OWN a Cradle of Filth CD. (Pretty sure it was a gift from the guy I went to Sr Prom with.)
ETA: REAL MEDIA FILES!!!
ETA2: Omg theme songs from Sailor Moon and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago
Fun to see how my tastes in music have/haven't changed. I'm wishing I'd found this CD before MAS karaoke so I could have done an Alice Cooper song too. So I could do one OTHER than 'School's Out.' Something like 'Feed My Frankenstein' would be appropriate for MAS, right? (More so than 'Dead Babies' or ANYTHING off 'Welcome to my Nightmare.')
I still like Drain STH. I wonder why I ever bothered with Kittie. I LOL at the fact that I ACTUALLY OWN a Cradle of Filth CD. (Pretty sure it was a gift from the guy I went to Sr Prom with.)
ETA: REAL MEDIA FILES!!!
ETA2: Omg theme songs from Sailor Moon and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago
no subject
Date: 2010-10-06 02:38 am (UTC)